Friday, November 4, 2011

Home for a rest

We went back to the Island for a little visit. I was getting a bit homesick and this trip was perfect. It also gave Andrew the chance to let his inner workaholic out.

I think the visit was also good for Jack. Every time we come home from a visit with all the little cousins I notice a huge difference in him. He is usually picked up some new words among other things.
eating some grapes with his cousin Kathryn

Jack loved visiting with all the Family. I think that is what I miss most about living in Victoria. He loves hanging with all his grandparents so much. I love having regular adult interaction.

playing in the yard with Grandma & Grandpa

He looks like such a big boy

at the mall with Grandpa

Jack loved halloween for the most part. A few decorations scared him a little bit, other than that he loved that people were just giving him candy. He kept pulling us to the next store for more candy. 

Checking out his loot

At the neighbours with Grandpa John



uncle Alex's pumpkin

I could have done without the very turbulent scary flight home but, all in all a fun trip back home. Plus it's always nice to get home to Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheralyn,
    I love your blog and especially the photos. I must try the pumpkin bread, maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete