Monday, November 21, 2011

I heart Etsy & Fabric Chains

I love etsy so much! I bought these adorable little pins last week from button empire


They arrived today in pleasing adorable little package. I thought they were very fitting
I am going to pin one into Andrews work bag, when he's in Russia he will be surprised with my nerdiness. Boy's (Andrew) are silly and don't really like these sort of things, but I don't care. I am lucky that Andrew usually humours my ideas and just goes with it.

I have so many awesome completed sewing projects that I want to show, since all 4 of you readers are my family and friends I will have to show you after Christmas.

Actually I can put the gift I made for Little K on here. I seriously doubt that Little K will just be browsing around blogger searching for her handmade Christmas gifts.

I am trying to make gifts that are useful. So for the most part I have been asking for ideas and my Aunt requested a countdown chain for little K. So I made this reusable fabric chain with velcro so she can take them down by herself. I just used scraps of some of my favourite and special fabric.



I made a little pouch to keep all the links in. 

I found a tutorial at film in the fridge. & modabakeshop. I used both tutorials to make them. It was a bit repetitive to make, but I think it turned out well. I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment