Friday, November 4, 2011

This is what we came home to.

This morning we woke up to this
 The kids are all happy, I am trying to stay upbeat and positive about cold weather and slushy mess.
Jack was so happy to be out in the snow. Now if I can find some way to convince him to wear gloves.


Just strolling around, no big deal

The one thing I love about the snow is the light. It makes taking pictures inside so much easier.
This is my craft area, It stresses me out just looking at it. I have like 15 projects on the go right now. I started so many and kind of got overwhelmed and can't decide what to finish first. 

1 comment:

  1. okay, so I am not one to talk but something I try to do for cooking/baking projects is make a mental, or ideally physical, list and then stew (waka waka) on it for a bit and then decide which I will make for people, which are financially feasible (duck confit will have to wait, which are the most consuming (cassoulet will wait too). Then I can evaluate my time and prioritize them. So maybe if you put up a whiteboard w/ all of your projects you can number them as to which you want to do and then tackle them,
    Also, HI SHLYNNNY

    ReplyDelete