Friday, November 18, 2011

True confessions of a total nerd

Last night I made a last minute decision to go to the 10pm showing of Breaking Dawn.
I even went an hour early just in case there was a line. So I made my husband drive back to school to print off my pre bought ticket because my printer has been out of ink for  couple of years now.  I made my way in the snow to the movie theatre. There was no line, the theatre wasn't even 1/4 filled. I realized that the average crowd of 14 & 15 year old girls aren't allowed to go to the movie that late on a school night.

So it was just me and a woman and her husband complaining about $6.00 pop while she ignored him and worked on her sodoku puzzle. She also came prepared with a bright blue snuggie. Behind me a couple were bickering about the fact that she had tricked him and dragged him to see this stupid movie. I am glad I went by myself.

It was exactly what I wanted in this ridiculous series cheesy acting, bad CGI babies and irritating fellow movie goers.

Grateful that I have a husband who encourages spontaneous breaks for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment