Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meal Planning Week 4

Saturday, June 22
Salmon Patties and Rice

Sunday, June 23 
MacRae Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice and Steamed Broccoli

Monday, June 24
Chicken Diablo with Rice and Corn

Tuesday, June 25
Spaghetti with Meatballs
The spaghetti noodles were left over from a batch Andrew made last month and we just froze them. The meatballs were just something I made and didn't use a recipe for.

Wedensday, June 26
Almond Stir Fry 
We made this again because everyone liked it so much

Thursday, June 27
Veggie Sloppy Joes with veggies
Turns out what I thought was sloppy joe sauce was some veggie chili. I really need to label things in the freezer. I made some homemade buns because I thought we were having sloppy joes. It worked out we ate everything anyway.

Friday, June 28
Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken and Rice with some corn
I just through some spices and salt and pepper in with some bread crumbs. I wished I was paying attention because it was so good.

Saturday, June 29
 lasagana with homemade noodles.
Andrew is the pasta maker in this house. He made the noodles with Jack and he used the lasagna recipe from Pioneer Woman. It was so good and made enough for basically two smaller lasagnas. So We froze half for lunches or a night we don't want to cook. The noodle recipe is just from the kitchen aid book that came with pasta attachment.


So this month we went a bit over budget by about $15 dollars but I blame that on being sick and buying some extra stuff but I also did quite a bit of baking this month that I didn't take into account when making the plan. I hope that I can keep it under budget in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment