Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brown Sugar Raisin Bread.


I am pretty sure there are healthier recipes, but I had all the ingredients on hand for this one. It was one of the few rain days here in Berkeley and we were trying to find indoor activities. We made a 
 fort and built a cardboard house for his lego guys. I brought out the ironing board for some much needed height and those black binder clips and some string are amazing for building forts. All things I wish I knew about when I was a little kid. I used to make forts all the time. One summer my mom let me take over the dining room and I made a giant cardboard house that I kept up for practically the whole summer. I also forgot that one summer as a teenager she let me set up my tent in the back yard and I ran an extension chord to it and had a lamp and a stereo and I even pulled my mattress out side. We had the best sleepovers out there. 






This bread usually one lasts about a day in our house. It makes some delicious toast, warm out of oven is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment