Thursday, February 16, 2012

random update

I have been down with some sort of stomach flu. Since last Friday I have been feeling awful, luckily Andrew was spared so he has been amazing and keeping Jack occupied while I lay in bed watching episode after episode of Bones on Netflix. There hasn't been a whole lot of anything happening here. I think my poor child is ready to lose his mind.

Here are some random pictures...


Jackson playing in the new hot water tank box


This is what it look like when we have rice for dinner in this house


I woke up 3 weekends ago and Andrew had made waffles with homemade strawberry syrup, whip cream and bacon. He even had an Earl Grey Latte waiting for me. Such a nice treat

A couple of weeks ago Jack and I went on a lunch date to Milestones. I was really wanting the Grilled Chicken Salad. He would live on Chicken Fingers and Fries if we let him.

This weekend is a long weekend I plan on being better so we can have a better weekend than last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment