Sunday, February 26, 2012

Earl Grey Tea Cookies

I made these cookies awhile back from a Martha Stewart recipe. I had just enough butter to make a half batch of cookies. They are nice and small and I just used half of the batch and froze the rest of the dough. I halved the recipe except the tea. I used the full amount of tea for the half batch. I just cut open the tea bags and put it in the dough. If I make these again I will definitely grind the tea leaves a bit more. I was a bit distracted when I was making these, and I forgot to put in the sugar and over-mixed these a bit.



Delicious Earl Grey Tea from Murchies


 I love my new little measuring cup.


I rolled them up and then saw the sugar still sitting on the counter.


These cookies were so buttery and fragrant.

I find some Martha recipes to be a bit hit and miss. This one however is very easy and turns out exactly how you expect it to. I would definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment