Friday, February 3, 2012

Books of 2011

I have kept a list of all the books I read in 2011. I have started working my way through a list of 100 hundred books I want to Read before I turn 30. I made a pretty good start last year. I especially have to thank my dear friend for gifting me with my Kindle. I love it so much, it definitely makes reading so much more convenient.  Do you have any good book recommendations?

Stick Figure: A Diary of my former self by Lori Gottlieb
Espresso Tales: A 44 Scotland Street Novel by Alexander McCall Smith
Simply from Scratch By Alicia Bessette
History of Love: A Novel by Nicole Krauss
The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity by William P. Young
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
A Homemade life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
Love Over Scotland: A 44 Scotland Street Novel by Alexander McCall Smith
The Unbearable Lightness of Scones: A 44 Scotland Street Novel by Alexander McCall Smith
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larrson
The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Stieg Larrson
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11) by Charlaine Harris
Alone in the Classroom by Elizabeth Hay
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
The Snowman: A Harry Hole Novel by Jo Nesbo
Irma Voth by Miriam Toews
Darkness on the Edge of Town by J. Carson Black
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
Sister: A novel by Rosamund Lupton
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
On the Outside Look Indian: How Second Childhood Changed My Life by Rupinder Gill
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Start Something that Matters by Blake Mycoskie
The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan
Dracula by Bram Stoker
Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott
Before I Go to Sleep by S.J Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment