Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite new recipes from Can you Stay for Dinner

I have been having some amazing sewing sessions lately, thanks to my lovely husband. I unfortunately can't post any pictures yet. That's the problem with making all these gifts for other people. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I do have an amazing recipe to share with you. I found it at one of my favourite new blogs Can You Stay for Dinner. I find her story so inspiring and amazing.

I Love when you find recipes and they turn out exactly how you hoped they would. I have tried the Beef & Broccoli and now these amazing Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders. Jack loved the Beef & Broccoli, anything with broccoli is an instant favourite.

I made a Honey Mustard dip for the Chicken Tenders

about 4Tbsp of Mayo and
2 or 3Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
About 1-2 Tbsp of honey

stir together
you can adjust ingredients to your liking



1 comment:

  1. So excited to try those recipes. Is she amazing or what. I have just lost half and hour of work time reading her blog. What an inspiration. The internet could end me.

    ReplyDelete