Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring in Victoria

We went back to the Island for a week in March. So we made the long drive and made it one piece. The drive home was definitely the sketchiest winter driving so far, I was a total wreck. Andrew was a superstar driver and  Jack was a trooper. We always prepare for the worst but he was amazing. I wanted to take a picture of what the roads were like but my camera was in the backseat and I wasn't about to take my seatbelt off to get it.  I just want to forget that drive completely and never think of it again.

As per usual I forget to take my camera out and all the pictures from this trip were taken by my sisters.



Jack and Caressa on some sort of mission. I love how she dresses herself. 

Little Hen and his Dad

Lil K being camera shy

Jack's go to dance move. 

Silly sisters never let anyone take a picture

I love the petting zoo. The tiny goats are so adorable

This is one of the only normal pics we could get of Raven without her making a silly face. Only because she didn't know we were taking a picture.


So much fun playing with his Aunties 

It was a great trip. Jackson loves being around family. I love all the adult company and seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time. We also got to go on a nice John's place date while we were home. If you haven't tried there waffles with cream cheese syrup or egg's benedict I urge you to go right now and get some.

I really must make an effort to take more pictures. I am homesick already, luckily we have a few weddings to go home for this summer so it won't be long until we are back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment