Thursday, March 8, 2012

Making cupcakes with Jack

We used the Betty Crocker Mix because I wanted him to be able to do it all by himself.
Which he did with minimal help from me.


He loved putting the liners in. He had picked the liners out himself. They were the Reynolds aluminum liners. They were cute and flowery and amazingly the best liners I have ever used.

\
Loves the mixer almost as much as I do

I did two rows, he did the last row.

He so badly wants to grab hot things with his oven mitts.

I put the icing on for him. Jack is a bit finicky when it comes to getting icing on his hands.

He put the sprinkles on himself

Now to enjoy the delicious cupcakes. He loves helping in the kitchen so much. I wish we had a bigger kitchen, so we could have one of those helping towers.


No comments:

Post a Comment