Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 13 - Reminds you of Childhood, Day 14 - Someone you love

Day 13 - Reminds you of Childhood
I loved Yop as a kid.  I would sometimes get a treat when we went to the Grocery store. I loved the tasty yogurty goodness. It reminds me of a time when it was just me and my mom. Unfortunately Jack has learned all about it. Plus I am sucker for getting him treats, especially gum balls, he has no idea that you eat them. He thinks they are just to play with.

Day 14 - Someone you love
Here are the two people I love the most in the world! My amazing husband and our little monkey! My heart just wants to ooze lovey, happy sentimental thoughts. They are my family
These two are always having so much fun together. Playing games, going on adventures, making waffles bringing me coffee! What more could a girl ask for

I skipped day 12 because lately it's been pretty grey and it's hard to get a picture of a sun flare when its so rainy all the time. I feel like i'm in Victoria in the middle of winter. I am ready for some nice weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment